Without the support of our generous donors, My Clinic simply could not exist. While cash gifts are always welcome and will be put to best use, we likewise value gifts of office supplies and medication. Please choose from the list below, or contact MyClinic if you'd like to donate an item or items not listed.
• Lap Top computers
• Copy Machine
• Fax machine
• Cartridges and toner for printers and fax machines
• Pens, copy paper, paper clips, post-it notes, white-out, etc.
• Paper products: Kleenex, toilet tissue, paper towels, cups, etc.
• Coffee, tea, and snacks for the volunteers
• Two digital blood pressure cuffs
• Reading glasses
• KY jelly, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, band-aids, panty liners, ect.
• Lysol spray, Clorox wipes, liquid hand soap, hand sanitizer, ect. Glass
• EKG machine
• Organize an educational event
• Organize a fundraiser event
• Organize a volunteer appreciation event
• Provide dinner for volunteers on Thursday night clinics
• Provide food/drinks for one of our events
• Dental Floss
• Educational material
Over The Counter Medications
Pharmacy (Please note that we do NOT accept expired medications or opened containers.)
• Non-prescription pain relievers (Tylenol, Advil, aspirin, etc.)
• Non-prescription medications (cold medicines, cough syrup, Zantac, Claritin, etc.)
• Non-prescription Allergy Medications (claritin, zyrtec, allegra,or generic equivalent)
• DIABETIC SUPPLIES: Insulin Syringes, Pen Needles, Lancets (if those with diabetes have surplus)
• Vitamin D3 1,000 i.u.
• Fish Oil tablets 500mg or 1000mg
• Probiotic Tablets-Generic
• Antibiotic Ointment
• Metamucil or Miralax
• Two Entry door Awnings/Rain covers
• Glass window Divider/Patient Sliding window for the waiting room
• Water Dispenser
• Three non-skid rubber Mats/Runners
• Donated Storage space