MyClinic is the only not-for-profit FREE clinic in Northern Palm Beach County that provides a comprehensive array of health services: Adult and Pediatric (3+) Primary Care, Specialty Care, Behavioral Health Counseling, Chronic Disease and Medication Management, Care Coordination and referrals for urgent dental care, lab and imaging services.
MyClinic exists so that uninsured residents with limited financial resources have access to high quality health services through a well-coordinated system of care.
MyClinic envisions being a facilitator in a process that results in a community that excels in planning and delivering health care to vulnerable populations, resulting in improved health, satisfied patients and providers, and efficient use of the community’s health care resources.
0+Number of registered patients (2018)
0+Donated volunteer hours (2018)
0Yearly Patient Encounters
$0Value of donated volunteer hours and in-kind donations
Become a Patient
MyClinic that helps patients (adults and children 3+ years old) who do not have any insurance for the type of care being received and who are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Limit. Registering as MyClinic patient is fairly uncomplicated. Find out more about the Eligibility Criteria and all our services. Read more
Volunteer & Give Back
Volunteers are at the heart of MyClinic. We are always looking for active volunteers who can donate their time and touch the lives of our patients. MyClinic offers flexibility to set your schedule, a friendly, caring and open work environment and extremely grateful patients. See how you can make a difference and come join a great team. Read more
Donate & Invest
When it’s about people’s health, every contribution counts! MyClinic does not charge patients and relies on donations and grants to finance all operations and programs for over 2700 registered patients. Your donation ensures that those in our community without access to health insurance are provided free care. Learn more about all the ways to give to MyClinic. Read more
Capital Campaign Progress
% of Goal0%
Thanks to generous donations and a loan from Valley National Bank, MyClinic purchased a 5000 sf medical office building in December 2016 and moved to a permanent location at 411 West Indiantown Rd. In 2019 MyClinic launched a Capital Campaign to help reduce the principal associated with this loan and help the clinic become completely debt-free.
Total donations received so far, combined with secure pledges due 2020 total $1,188,807, which is 72% of our goal. Help us raise the remaining 28%! Find more information about Investment and Naming Opportunities HERE.
Thank you to our supporters and partners!
What our patients are saying
Even though I am young, I have arthritis, asthma and osteoporosis. Due to these mounting health issues, I had to leave my job and to pick between my health and my career. Thankfully, MyClinic was there to help during that difficult time.
I was blind and now I can see! (…) Due to untreated diabetes, my vision had worsened to the point where I was 80% blind in both eyes. Headaches, anxiety and frustration became part of my daily life. The ophthalmologist MyClinic referred me to corrected my vision through surgery.
I worked for years and had insurance I never used. When I didn’t have insurance is when I needed it the most. I needed vascular surgery and could not afford to pay for it. (…) MyClinic saved my life.
Early 2018 I started experiencing major health issues: thyroid problems and an ovarian tumor. Thanks to MyClinic, I was able to receive surgery and the treatments I needed free of charge. (…) Although I cannot repay you for the service and generous donation, God will reward you for all your good deeds.
See how MyClinic is making a difference in the community
How our volunteers experience MyClinic
MyClinic means community to me. MyClinic has been able to strike the right balance between professionalism, kindness, and perseverance. This balance has enabled MyClinic to achieve what few free clinics are able to accomplish in such a short time.
What I love most about MyClinic is the passion shown by everyone to help the uninsured and the continuous gratitude given towards volunteers for assisting the clinic. MyClinic is truly special in that it makes a direct impact that not every community has available.
At MyClinic I get back as much as I give! The clients who utilize our free medical services are the neediest and the most appreciative people anywhere around. To be able to promote their health awareness is so important to them, their families and the community at large.
Reach out to MyClinic to schedule a medical appointment or a meeting to tour our clinic.
Call (561) 203-7511 (Mon.-Fri. 9 am – 5 pm, Sat. 9 am – 1 pm).